Friday 12 September 2008

6 week holidays part one- Manchest-ohh



So mum took the children away to Wales for a couple of days so me and J went sightseeing in Manchester! We live just a mile from the city and every now and again we go as tourists- no shopping or errands, just walking and looking. Well ok we did sneak a pint in by the canalside in Castlefield. Here is a pic of my lovely hubby posing in from of the Beetham Tower, note my pushchair making a rare appearance! This weather was the nicest we had all summer.

Another Manchester day took us to babylovesdisco at the Urbis. It was really good fun, the kids loved it and we will be looking out for the next one which will be in a real nightclub! Hurray for the smoking ban. Best of all we got 2 free pairs of babylegs from one of the Arts About Manchester people who thought Eleanor was cute dancing with her big sister. Here's a pic of the mosh pit.

Sigh, I love this city, I do.

No comments: