Monday 15 September 2008

Sassy Secretary Shoes

As I am now officially back at work proper I have been revisiting my dressy wardrobe. Bizarrely my feet seem to have grown a little as my black heels no longer fit. What a shame- new shoes then!


I tried loads on and none were quite right. I was having a Blow the Budget day too but even my special favourite shoe shop Office failed to deliver. I was edging towards the shoe-boot but all I tried were too high, uncomfy or toe-pinchy.


Until I found these:

Best of all they are really comfy too! I am just getting used to what sorts of outfits I can team them up with. I think I need to get me a wintry but short skirt as I have lots of funky tights that would go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, I like :-)

Where were they from (although my dh would say I don't need any more shoes, but I would retaliate with "you didn't NEED a new motorbike lol).

Katherine said...

THey were from a shop in Stockport called Jake which I think are independant, but they are in fact Hush Puppies! They are the coolest Hush Puppies I have ever seen though, the term usually makes me think of geography teachers with elbow patches.